Where Members Get What They Deserve- Major Discounts!
Dying for Discounts? We understand.
We've created a customer loyalty program for all our lovely ladies. Here are the deets...
- As a Free Spirit member, every time you make a purchase off the website or at an event, the specified points for that product will be added to your Free Spirit Account Balance.
- Each tier is awarded a higher level of discounting.
- Once you hit the Free Spirit account levels as detailed in the table below, your account will be configured to receive your new and improved discount level and you will be notified by email.
- These discounted prices never expire, and there is no limit to the amount of times you can use them... that means you next big deal is always right around the corner!
- Every little item on our website and/or at our events is worth its purchase prices in points.
- For example: buy a coat for $100, and 100 points will be added to your account.
- Accumulate those points when you make a purchase, and you will be handsomely rewarded!
Q :: How do I sign up for these fabulous discounts?
A :: Just become an official member of Free Spirit- there are two ways to accomplish this awesome task....
1. Make a purchase...
... Start off on the right foot by making a purchase, and we'll TRIPLE your points for that purchase.
... For example: Make a purchase of $100. Typically you would get 100 points added to your Free Spirit account- still a respectable amount. But with this little deal, we would add 300 Free Spirit points to your account balance, getting you crazily closer to your next discount status of 20%!
... We'll sign you up automatically and send you an email with all your new information for the Free Spirit program within 30 days.
2. Email us your info...
... First name, Last name, and email address is all we need.
... Sit back and relax for while your account is approved and activated.
... Check for an email from us within 30 days, attached will be your new coupon code!
Q :: How do the points work if I have to return or exchange something?
A :: The dollar amount of any returned merchandise will be deducted from your Free Spirit account, as well as any difference in price there might be for an exchange. Alternatively, any positive price difference there might be for an exchange will be added to your account!
Q :: What's the deal with merchandise that I buy on sale?
A :: It is always the current price of the merchandise that correlates to its point value. For example: if a blouse was originally $60 but you bought it on sale for $50, 50 points will then be added to your account.